Manage my farm
Maybe you've purchased farmland as an investment or for other reasons. Or perhaps you have inherited land and have special emotions associated with your family farm. Our farm management clients normally own at least 160 acres within a 100-mile radius of a Bell Bank location.
Farm Management Services
- Proper tenant selection and rent collection
- Assessment of regional's fair market rental rates
- Negotiation of farm leases
- Periodic visits to ensure proper farming techniques
- Knowledge of required farm program paperwork
- Real estate tax payments
- Marketing and sale of land
- Marketing of crops (crop-share only)
- Management of specialty assets (sugar beet limited partnerships, mineral interests, other closely held businesses)
- Farm succession planning
Choose Bell to manage your farm property, and you will be able to stay on top of the financial management of these valuable assets. We are experienced enough to understand the agricultural industry as well as your personal concerns, whether they have to do with your family farm or a larger ag-related business.